Wednesday, December 24

Newman Stinks

Lucy here -

First, I have to say that Newman is nice, but he is stinky. Mom says that he just needs a couple more baths and he'll be fine. I probably wouldn't have noticed except that he did THIS:

Here I was, minding my own business on MY BED and he just climbs on in! Dad ran to get the camera. Mom wasn't even watching because she didn't think I would ever stay with another dog in MY BED. She was almost right, too. Here's what happened the first time he got into my bed:

I had to evacuate to the tiny cat perch that I curl up on when I'm very scared. I'm not sure why Mom keeps insisting on calling me "Toadstool". Obviously I move around plenty. And NO, I don't think this particular picture makes me look like a spotted toadstool either. You people are all nuts.

No comments: