Monday, December 22

New Foster Bro - Newman

Mom dragged me to adoption day on Sunday - AGAIN. She says that it was the last weekend of having Saturday and Sunday adoption events. Something about Santa doing pictures to help raise money for our rescue. I'm trying to talk her into burning that picture Toadstool and I were forced to endure. I mean, Santa is nice and all, but I have my street cred to maintain. As it is, I was forced to wear THISThat's not just a holiday collar, folks. It has JINGLE BELLS and there are more on my feet. It was totally embarrassing. I jingled when I walked and all sorts of people came up to me to tell me what a "cutie wootie doggy" I was. Humiliating.

Anyway...

I suppose I should introduce my new foster bro, Newman. He's a Brussels Griffon. He's pretty cool. He likes to cuddle with mom on the couch. He tries to cuddle with Toadstool, but she's not really into that. He's nice to my pet cats and doesn't try to steal my bed, so I guess I'll let him stay a while.

Newman:

No comments: