Saturday, December 20

Mom says I should start putting my foster sibs on my blog.  After all, they ARE in the "about me" section.  I can't promise I'll always say nice things, but I generally like most of them.  My latest foster sis is Darby.  She comes from a stupid breeder that was trying to create a new designer dog - terrier poodle mixes.  Like most of the dogs that come from the breeders, she doesn't have very good dog manners.  She growled at me and jumped on Toadstool.  I had to use my tough-guy-growl-bark to tell her that she was being rude.  I hate having to do that, but she just wouldn't stop running around being mean.  Mom told me she was sorry.  She brought Darby home from adoption day because she reminded her of one of our first fosters, Spike.   Spike and I loved to play chase and bitey-face.  Spike liked to cuddle and never stole my bed.  I guess I don't pay much attention to what a dog looks like - I just remember how they act.  Maybe Mom should try that...

Here are their pics:

Darby:












Spike:

No comments: