Thursday, January 22

Meet Truman! The Tripawd Wonder

Hey guys. Sorry it's taken me so long to post. My Mom has been keeping me pretty busy lately and I haven't had any computer time!

I would like to introduce you to my new foster bro, Truman!


He is a Chi-weenie (a blend of Chihuahua and Dachshund). His front right leg was born underformed, so he doesn't use it. Hasn't slowed him down a bit, though.


He really likes running around the house with Lucy's toad toy (which is about twice as big as him). He also runs to the lookout point at the back of the yard with me and Lucy when we do our 17 squirrel patrols a day. In fact, Mom is having a hard time keeping him out of trouble. He jumps up onto the sofa, jumps up onto the bed, jumps up on Mom's desk. And then after all that jumping up, there's the jumping down. Oh, and he's also learned how to go out the cat door to the garage to eat cat treats out of the litter box. I tried to go out there with him and got in REALLY big trouble with Dad. Dad yelled at me, but says he is still trying to figure out how I fit through that tiny door.

Truman says "Live Long and Prosper" (or Hook 'Em Horns if you aren't a trekkie)


Woofers,

Zeus

1 comment:

Arty and Allyssa said...

He's so cute! I'd love to take him home, but I just can't do it, mentally. I'm so tired! However, I've forwarded it all to my SIL, so maybe she'll want to give Truman a home.