Thursday, January 22

Lucy Got A Makeover!

Hi Friends, Lucy here...

Zeus finally moved his rear end away from the computer so I could have some blogging time. I went to Downtown Dog and got a Spaw day! I was a little scared (okay, okay REALLY scared), but Ms. Gwen was so nice! She was very apologetic when she pulled the nasty hair out of my ears and shaved my rear end. She talked to me the whole time in this very soothing voice. It was kind of like going to the dentist. Really scary when you're there, but not so terrifying in hindsight.

I got a blueberry facial shampoo that make me a little more relaxed in the tub. For most dogs, the blueberry facial makes them totally relaxed. For me, it was more like taking 1/2 a Valium. Ms. Gwen says that once I relax enough to realize the bath isn't scary, that I'll really like it. I wouldn't put money on that bet, Ms. Gwen. You're good, but I have my Toadstool street cred to maintain.

Here's my before:



Here's my after:
Toodles,
Lucy

No comments: